Author Topic: Some issues with Beta version  (Read 2529 times)

Rikypara

Some issues with Beta version
« on: December 09, 2016, 05:12:04 pm »
Hi!
I've reinstalled Beta version and the issue of Mid-air fuel truck requested seems fixed. I'll report in case It reappears on some others flights. However it happens frequently that when I request boarding after refuelling is performed, baggages start loading correctly but the bus with the passengers never arrives. If I restart Couatl and I request boarding then it works.
Another question is why am I requested to close the doors when I ask refuelling?

Cheers

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Some issues with Beta version
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 10:43:22 pm »
However it happens frequently that when I request boarding after refuelling is performed, baggages start loading correctly but the bus with the passengers never arrives.

We'll check this.

Another question is why am I requested to close the doors when I ask refuelling?

Because the relevant vehicles are being temporarily put on their starting position, in order to be sure the fuel truck won't clash into them. In the very latest version, this changes depending which side your the refueling point is: if it's on the left side, staircases will be recalled for the duration of the refueling, and if it's on the right side, loaders will be recalled instead.

Rikypara

Re: Some issues with Beta version
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 01:07:22 am »
Thank's

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk