Author Topic: New Fuel Loading  (Read 3414 times)

Herbert30

New Fuel Loading
« on: December 08, 2016, 11:38:53 pm »
I installed the version 1.9.9.10 and wonder how to use the system for my PMDG-737
What I did was the following:
1 Park the 737
2 Check fuel using FMC FS ACTIONS
3 Stop engines,set parking brakes
4 Call for refueling
   After a while the fuel truck arrives and I see a message Use " refuel of my aircraft "
5 In FMC FS ACTIONS I enter a new value
6 Refueling starts,I see a message 0 gal 2 lbs,then 0 gal 3 lbs.This goes up to 0 gal 7 lbs
7 I watch the aircraft,however nothing happens,such as fueling complete and the aircraft
   leaving the site.

Another question : should I notice a person doing the fueling or does this only apply for the PMDG-777

Thank you for your help

Herbert30

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New Fuel Loading
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 12:06:27 am »
6 Refueling starts,I see a message 0 gal 2 lbs,then 0 gal 3 lbs.This goes up to 0 gal 7 lbs

Which was the quantity you started with ?

7 I watch the aircraft,however nothing happens,such as fueling complete and the aircraft
   leaving the site.

Another question : should I notice a person doing the fueling or does this only apply for the PMDG-777

When you downloaded the Beta ? Both questions seems to indicate you don't have the very latest version ( we are constantly updating the installer as soon as users reports bugs and we fix them), because in the current version the problem of the refueling being "stuck" if you do an "instant refuel" using a 3rd party refueling system has been fixed, and also the default refuel point as configured in the GSX database for the PMDG 737 has been placed a bit more outward, so it will be higher than 3.45 meters, which is the lowest the current fuel vehicle platform can support.

So, unless you downloaded in the last hours, please try downloading it again and see if the problem is still there.

pgde

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 12:13:05 am »
It seems to me that it would facilitate communications if there were version numbers assigned to each different update.
Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK, Blk Ed MB; Intel I7-4790K CPU (@4.5 Ghz); Deepcool 240 AIO Cooler; 16 Gb G.Skill RAM (F3-2400); Win10 Pro (P3D V5.3); 2 Samsung 1Tb SSDs;Toshiba 3Tb hard drive; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 12:23:31 am »
It seems to me that it would facilitate communications if there were version numbers assigned to each different update.

The Digital Signature which you can check by right-clicking on the file Properties->Digital Signature, has a timestamp, which can act as an even more reliable version number than a "normal" version number, since it tells you exactly when the installer was signed.

The timestamp of the most current version of the installer is December 8, 21:28 UTC (Windows will display the time in your local timezone though) so, if you have an earlier version, you should download it again now.

I would like to remind you this is a BETA so, you cannot expect the same level of automation, notification of updates as the regular version.