Author Topic: After reinstalling FSX and install GSX again it does not start **SOLVED**  (Read 7218 times)

ilm777

After you reinstall the simulator and re-installed the GSX it does not start and stopped is displayed after loading the simulator in the "additions" in the cockpit
.Re-installed again seven times,why? and how to fix it?
When clicking on the icon "couatl" crashes error:unable to start the application,because its parallel configuration is incorrect what does that mean?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 08:59:56 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: After reinstalling FSX and install GSX again it does not start
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 08:58:25 pm »
When clicking on the icon "couatl" crashes error:unable to start the application,because its parallel configuration is incorrect what does that mean?

You mean "Side by side" ? If yes, that problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX and, instead, it's an indication of missing system libraries. GSX, like any other FSX addon, has the following dependency:

- The Simconnect SP2/Xpack version, which is installed by FSX SP2/Xpack automatically, or it's installed separately (by the GSX installer), in FSX:SE or P3D. Since you only said "the simulator", it's not very clear which version of FSX you installed, which would indicate the next troubleshooting steps.

- Simconnect SP2/Xpack *itself* has a dependency from the Visual C++ 2005 SP1 runtime libraries so, if they are missing/corrupted, every Simconnect application that requires the *same* Simonnect release will fail too. This thread indicates a solution to fix the VC++ 2005 runtime libraries problem at #2

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,8428.msg68872.html#msg68872

ilm777

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 10:53:21 pm »
What do you mean "side by side" ?
Version GSX:1.9.12.0 Pack: gsx vehicles update7 fsx
Microsoft Flight Simulator X SE
If possible by step what to do?
I do not understand why not in the cockpit in the column "addition" are not the links which were earlier not working Ctrl+F12 and Ctrl+Shift+F12?
Reset packs Visual C++ 2005 so not working.

ilm777

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 10:59:55 pm »
So no one has thoughts about a solution to my problem???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 05:40:59 pm »
So no one has thoughts about a solution to my problem???

I asked to clarify your error message:

Are you SURE is telling *exactly* that, or are you translating it from some other language ?

THAT'S what I meant when I asked if it was something that might refer to the Windows "Side-by-side" loading system, which is the closest think I can think of to "parallel configuration".

ilm777

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 08:54:46 am »
Why when I load fsx in the cockpit in the top of the window "add-on" no icon GSX and the addon Manager in the folder "fsdreamteam" all loaded ?
This most interested me because GSX does not work

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2016, 01:52:43 pm »
You STILL haven't replied to my question about your previous report:

Do you still have this message ?

ilm777

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2016, 04:13:09 pm »
Reinstall FSX and GSX error was gone but it was not included after running FSX in "addition" it was not F12 +ctrl doesn't work either.
Now again the error occurred.
Tired of all to reinstall.
Gradually what to do .

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2016, 11:32:11 am »
Reinstall FSX and GSX error was gone but it was not included after running FSX in "addition"

What do you mean with "running FSX in addition" ?

ilm777

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2016, 01:56:23 pm »
Reinstall FSX and GSX error was gone but it was not included after running FSX in "addition"

What do you mean with "running FSX in addition" ?
After loading FSX in the cockpit at the top right there is a window"addition" there were two icons "GSX Aircraft" for the settings of the plane and addonmanage,they are not there and the GSX is not working when buttons are pressed .F12 +Ctrl to invoke services.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2016, 02:01:04 pm »
After loading FSX in the cockpit at the top right there is a window"addition" there were two icons "GSX Aircraft" for the settings of the plane and addonmanage,they are not there and the GSX is not working when buttons are pressed .F12 +Ctrl to invoke services.

So, basically, you are missing the Couatl and GSX menus, but you do the Addon Manager menus. However, you still haven't replied to my question:

Do you STILL have this error ?

Note that, you are NOT supposed to start Couatl manually, but this error might be an indication that's something wrong in your system.

ilm777

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 05:42:11 pm »

So, basically, you are missing the Couatl and GSX menus, but you do the Addon Manager menus. However, you still haven't replied to my question:

Do you STILL have this error ?

Note that, you are NOT supposed to start Couatl manually, but this error might be an indication that's something wrong in your system.
Yes appeared again.
What could be wrong with the system?
Prior to that everything worked.

Yes appeared again
« Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 05:45:09 pm by ilm777 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 05:44:59 pm »

ilm777

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 05:47:23 pm »
Yes appeared again

Could you please try the new Public Beta, available here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14631.0.html
Already tried that still not working.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2016, 06:04:26 pm »
Already tried that still not working.

Then I'm sorry, but I can only refer you back to the thread which indicates all the possible solutions with either the VC++ libraries or Simconnect itself have issues:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,8428.msg68872.html#msg68872