Author Topic: oom  (Read 2644 times)

stesma54

oom
« on: November 24, 2016, 06:14:37 am »
Hi there, i'm experiencing oom after standalone manager update...before update flying around nyc was ok (i also use nyc x by dd) and after update,oom. no big deal at all 'cause i reverted my pc back to a previous image an everything has gone back to normal.something wrong?btw without update i get 48 fps with alabeo 207.
wonderful airport!!!
regards
steve smania

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: oom
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 10:44:33 am »
It's simply not possible that updating the Addon Manager would cause on OOM, since the ONLY thing we updated in the last months, is support for new P3D builds, and this cannot cause any memory impact.

So, whatever is causing an OOM, it's surely not the Addon Manager update, but something else you changed in your config. Are you sure it's an OOM and not another kind of crash ?

stesma54

Re: oom
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 10:57:41 am »
It's pretty weird indeed...i'm quite sure it's an oom error because when fsx crashes it says: you ran out of memory available or sth like that. Also looking at the fsuipc log it says the same thing. But hey...i'll say it again: that's not a problem at all and i am SUPER happy with the KJFK of yours and i just opened this topic out of curiosity basically.
Kind regards
Steve smania