Author Topic: United Airlines at KIAH  (Read 3189 times)

Brum X

United Airlines at KIAH
« on: November 21, 2016, 10:59:44 pm »
Hey guys, hope you can help as all the United Airlines aircraft are all parked at some remote stands at the older part of the airport and away from the United Airlines Terminal, there are lots of aircraft and they are all parked close together. I use Traffic 360 so is this a traffic 360 issue or is it a KIAH AFCAD issue. Sorry but im not familiar with these AFCAD files as all my other Airport Addons including FSDT KLAX, KORD etc have my traffic 360 aircraft normally in the right place to start with. BTW what is the KIAH AFCAD file as i have a few different files attached to my download including KIAH_AIP_FSDT.BGL.21-11-2016. Is this the file ??

ifeliciano

Re: United Airlines at KIAH
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 01:02:09 am »
Sorry I wont be much help in how to fix it as I also have this issue and have not fixed it.
It has to do with multiple things. The AFCAD parking type, parking size, airline allowed,
wingspan setting in AI aircraft.cfg, AI traffic settings in the flight simulator.

There are several threads covering this at the JustFlight Traffic 360 and Traffic X forum.

Brum X

Re: United Airlines at KIAH
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 07:30:56 pm »
Thankyou for the reply, I am going to have a mess around with my computer at the weekend to try and resolve this.   ::)