Author Topic: KJFK has no spots  (Read 2067 times)

jwyman

KJFK has no spots
« on: November 18, 2016, 04:13:24 pm »
Hello All,
  Using GSX at JFK tells me there or no available spots when I try to us GSX to pushback. I have no issues using it at other airports, just JFK (least for now).

Jim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KJFK has no spots
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2016, 12:10:19 am »
If with "JFK", you mean the FSDT JFK, that surely cannot be, since we surely have Pushback at all positions, unless you have another AFCAD in conflict with it.

If, instead, with "JFK", you mean the default JFK or another 3rd party JFK scenery, then it's possible there's a problem with its AFCAD, likely all Pushbacks defined as "None", which you can of course override, using the GSX parking customization page.

The same page, will also tell you which AFCAD is being used by GSX, which will be helpful to find conflicts.

jwyman

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 07:00:17 pm »
Thanks!

It's with the default FSX scenery (JFK).

What page shows the AFCAD its using?

Jim

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 01:56:06 pm »
What page shows the AFCAD its using?

I was already indicated in my previous post:

If, instead, with "JFK", you mean the default JFK or another 3rd party JFK scenery, then it's possible there's a problem with its AFCAD, likely all Pushbacks defined as "None", which you can of course override, using the GSX parking customization page.

The same page, will also tell you which AFCAD is being used by GSX, which will be helpful to find conflicts.