Author Topic: old man needs help!  (Read 2885 times)

thepapabear

old man needs help!
« on: November 06, 2016, 05:58:14 pm »
I'm running FSX-Steam and PDMG aircraft. GSX installed, when I request services, the vehicles arrive, 40 feet in the air! The guys pushing the carts that should be going from aircraft to catering truck, are in the right place, they enter the plane, then step out with their cart in mid air, then back into the plane. Other figures, wing walker, cones etc. are on the ground in the right place.  Just the vehicles are up above the plane. This happens at default FSX airports and 3rd party airports.  I know I've done something wrong! any ideas on how to fix it?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: old man needs help!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 10:00:56 pm »
I'm running FSX-Steam and PDMG aircraft. GSX installed, when I request services, the vehicles arrive, 40 feet in the air!

The floating vehicles has been discussed several times on the forum, and are caused by not having installed the June 1st FULL installer, which was mandatory, see here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14061.msg104058.html#msg104058

thepapabear

Re: old man needs help!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 11:10:29 pm »
Thanks for the response! I searched for "vehicles in the air", but didn't get a hit. Sorry,  next time I'll try searching several different ways.  I'm new at this.
Sorry to waste your time.