Author Topic: Key Issue  (Read 3731 times)

IndyFlyer

Key Issue
« on: November 07, 2016, 06:37:27 pm »
Good afternoon. A few days ago I opened up my P3D to enjoy a flight and for some reason I received an error saying my key was blacklisted. This has never happened to me before. No idea why my key would get black listed. I pay for every product I use. Now, I've sent 5 emails to the support email address provided on the website with no response. Can someone help?

Thank you

Matt

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Key Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 07:01:36 pm »
Now, I've sent 5 emails to the support email address provided on the website with no response. Can someone help?

We haven't received any emails from the email address you registered on the forum.

IndyFlyer

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 07:14:05 pm »
I sent them to -------

Is there a way you can help? What do I need to do? For some reason I just received an email from flightbeam? (So strange) I sent the email directly from your website.

What info do you need from me to get this issue resolved?

Thank you

Matt
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 09:39:36 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 09:40:39 pm »
Is there a way you can help? What do I need to do? For some reason I just received an email from flightbeam? (So strange) I sent the email directly from your website.

I received your email now (first one I ever received one from you), and I already replied. No need to reply here, so the topic is closed now.