Author Topic: KMEM aircraft bounce  (Read 3199 times)

reece777

KMEM aircraft bounce
« on: November 26, 2016, 05:34:59 pm »
Hello,
I purchased the airport yesterday, and ive notice with the Aerosoft Airbus and the NGX, there is this very aggressive bounce everytime i taxi around.
How do i fix this?
Cheers

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
Re: KMEM aircraft bounce
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 06:56:37 am »
Hello,
I purchased the airport yesterday, and ive notice with the Aerosoft Airbus and the NGX, there is this very aggressive bounce everytime i taxi around.
How do i fix this?
Cheers

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13711.0.html

reece777

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 11:55:02 am »
How do i enable avatar mode?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 09:49:29 am »
How do i enable avatar mode?

I don't think this is the issue, although I suggest to enabled the Avatar mode anyway, which is done in the P3D General settings.

What you are looking at, instead, is the simulation of the ground bouncing over taxilights, which is of course a feature of the scenery, not a problem. However, with some 3rd party flight models, they might be more sensitive to this, since we obviously tuned it for the default planes, but couldn't test it and change it for each and every 3rd party airplane out there.

Which is why, the scenery has a way to let you TURN OFF that feature, if it cause problems with the planes you are using. This is one with the scenery YouControl menu, which by default appears by pressing CTRL+F12, it's the first option named "Gear Bump".