Author Topic: Two Questions  (Read 2192 times)

Machofner

Two Questions
« on: October 28, 2016, 05:30:04 pm »
I would like to buy this product. With my specs below should I have any Frame Rate issues.

Do I need to buy additional airports for the product to be used? I know it states that it works with default airports but I'm confused with the mention of working other airports. I will be using it only in P3d not FSX.

Thank You.

Bill

Computer: Dell XPS 730X

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

System: Intel i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
   Installed Memory 12.00GB
   64bit Operating System

Video: Nivida GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB Memory

FSX

Prepar3D Ver 3.3.5
PMDG 777
ORBX Scenery

pete_auau

Re: Two Questions
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 09:57:43 am »
You  won't  notice  any difference  in fps  at all, if  at all,  gsx  works at all airports  wether  pay ware or  default ones

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Two Questions
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 12:45:57 pm »
I know it states that it works with default airports but I'm confused with the mention of working other airports. I will be using it only in P3d not FSX.

A purchased GSX works with EVERY FSX airport. Of course, I hope you don't expect that, by purchasing GSX, you'll get airports for free: what you'll get it's just the GSX support for them, but you will still have to purchase the airport itself.

For FSDT airports, instead, it's the opposite: if you purchase an FSDT scenery, you can use GSX for free there, even if you haven't purchased it yet. But again, purchasing GSX won't give you the FSDT airport for free.

So, basically, as the web site says, purchasing GSX will earn you the ability to use it on ANY FSX airport other than the 3 Trial airports and the FSDT ones.