Author Topic: A way to customize the look of the POIs possible? Filter heliports?  (Read 4482 times)

theskyisthelimit99

I'm wondering if there is a way to customize the look/color/size of the poi information that appears on the screen to make it easier to read.. its often hard to read for further away ones.. I was thinking either increasing the size of the font or changing the color perhaps.. maybe i'm just missing where this could be set at?

Ideally though, it would be nice to have them appear slanted like aerofly fs2 does.. it makes it much easier to spot in VR

Also.. is there a way to have ONLY airports show up as poi's.. it seems to show everything, helipads included

Thanks in advance

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: A way to customize the look of the POIs possible? Filter heliports?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 09:59:02 am »
I was thinking either increasing the size of the font or changing the color perhaps.. maybe i'm just missing where this could be set at?

Changing the size it's not possible for you, but you might try changing the color, by editing the textures files in the XPOI Simobject folders.

Ideally though, it would be nice to have them appear slanted like aerofly fs2 does.. it makes it much easier to spot in VR

I'm not familiar with it: do you have an example ?

Also.. is there a way to have ONLY airports show up as poi's.. it seems to show everything, helipads included

It's not there right now, but it's an useful suggestion we might add in an upgrade.