Author Topic: PHLI Update  (Read 3753 times)

ianj844

PHLI Update
« on: October 10, 2016, 02:14:19 am »
Great work as always however there is one slight problem with PHLI. I don't know if it was like this is in the past but this past summer when I was there in real life the gates are not at angles. They are straight in like like at PHOG. If you look at google maps you can also see this. Is it possible for this to be updated?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PHLI Update
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 10:15:20 am »
We probably revisit all our past products to replace default jetways with SODE, but I can't say right now exactly when.

mikced

Re: PHLI Update
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 05:19:38 pm »
While at it, why not update some features to all Hawaii airpirts and make them more 2016 ish :) I would be happy to pay for such updates to the Hawaii airports and I am sure many others would agree. They start to show their age.

Perhaps colaborate with the ever so nice gentleman behind the hawaii photoreal project to make your airports fully compatible with his island photoscenery project. Win, Win, Win situation for everyone :)

As we all know Orbx will be heading to Hawaii soon so as a developer it might make financial sense to have some high quality Hawaii airports on the market as well, just saying ;)

Mike
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 05:27:04 pm by mikced »