Author Topic: installation & registering  (Read 1905 times)

rool

installation & registering
« on: October 02, 2016, 08:21:45 pm »
Hello everyone

I am having problems with GSX installation and registering, First that all  I purchased the software SIMFLIGHT and the sent me a register number and three software .-    
Please download and install the demo version first!
This is the product installation file, there is no other download:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/gsx
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/gsx_vehicles_update7
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/gsx_paintkit

plus addonmanager download

Well, I installed then all above but I can not fond to introduce the serial number they sent me in the confirmation.

when I open the  addonmanager option in the fsx, I only find on the right side a list of manufactures and airport enhanced I guess, but when I tried to register with tne confirmation alfa numeric key, a window come up saying that is too long, if I remove and leave the numbesr the windows come up again and it seem that the register is ready to start however a new windows come up saying that tehere is a error with the essential or the seller of the program

I dont know what to do so far   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: installation & registering
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 10:02:40 am »
when I open the  addonmanager option in the fsx, I only find on the right side a list of manufactures and airport enhanced I guess

I guess your confusion comes because it's seems you have assumed the Addon Manager is a "GSX menu". It's not. It's a menu that can be used to purchase, activate and deactivate a number of products, not all from FSDT, but from other developers that use it too.

So, those are not the airports "enhanced" by GSX, they are just airports you can buy from us or Flightbeam, or Cloud9.

The ONLY section relevant to GSX in that menu, is the GSX entry so, in order to activate, you must click on GSX first, and the press the "Register Serial" button, and insert your GSX Serial Number. This is of course explained in the GSX manual, at Page 4:

Very briefly, activation it’s done this way:

Open the “Addon Manager” menu inside FSX, under the “Addons” menu
Select Fsdreamteam and GSX in the two small text windows
Click the “Register Serial” button
Type your Serial Number, as indicated in your purchase receipt
Let it activate, with a working internet connection

The program will also prompt you with the first starting letters, so it's not that you can confuse it with something else.

Note that, if you have a firewall/antivirus which is blocking access to the activation server, you might have to do a Web-based activation.

In THIS case, insert the Serial Number ONLY in the "Register Serial" dialog, and DO NOT confuse it with the "Installation ID" which is being asked by the Web page. The installation ID (if you are activating on the same computer) it's already correct and pre-filled: there's nothing to type there, just press the "Submit" button and wait for the Activation Key which will have to be inserted back in the sim.