Author Topic: .reg xpoi...  (Read 6711 times)

cattivik

.reg xpoi...
« on: November 30, 2008, 05:37:04 pm »
I have buy the product... it's very nice but i don't find the registration key file (.reg) in the FSX directory folder... Where are it?

Thanks ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: .reg xpoi...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 07:06:59 pm »
Have you used the "Backup RegKey" method ? Try to run FSX as administrator, just once to backup your key.

Also, keep in mind that the only use for the .REG file is to insert your serial in the registry without having to type it. But, even with no .REG file, as long as you keep your email receipt (and there's a way to retrieve it even if it has been lost), by using the "Register Serial" option, you can activate the product even without a .REG file.

cattivik

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 10:43:37 pm »
parliamo italiano che ci capiamo meglio... hehe... quindi basta che io inserisca il key andando all'addition manager e va tutto bene? Ti chiedo questo perchè tra poco cambio dico fisso e quindi devo reinstallare tutto...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 12:21:33 am »
We don't speak any other language than english on the forum, for the benefit of all users. If you want to write in italian, you can contact me via email.

However, anything covering reinstallation is explained on the fsdt_install_guide.pdf file, which can be found under the Fsdreamteam folder under the main FSX folder after installing any of our prouducts.

Also, this post here, discuss everything about Reinstalling from scratch:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=649.0