Author Topic: catering vehicles not available for this aircraft!  (Read 2102 times)

capfabiruchis

catering vehicles not available for this aircraft!
« on: September 22, 2016, 11:33:21 pm »
Hi, I,ve being GSX user since the very first versions, so I never had this problem, I´ve recently updated my gsx to the latest version with the full GSX
installer avaible at the web, but something strange appears during the installation with this message error, as the message appears during the updating AFCADS and sceneries, I don´t care much about this, until I start my FSX normally and choose PMDG NGX 737, at any airport and when I get the catering service requested it appears me the message that CATERING VEHIVLES NOT AVAIBLE FOR THIS AIRCRAFT, which I, don´t know why is telling me that as before this update the aircraft was fully functional with GSX now seems not to work, tried to reset the configuration via the aircraft manager but nothing happens, tried to re-install GSX and I get the same error message during the install, so I decided to unistall, restart my laptop, and install again GSX with the full installer but get the same error message, and inside the sim with pmdg ngx at any airport im getting the same issue with catering, others animations such as De-ICE, Baggage load, and fueling works fine, but catering dosen´t want, any options for this??

http://s25.postimg.org/omx8ebd0f/gsx_error.png
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 02:59:46 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: catering vehicles not available for this aircraft!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 03:01:23 pm »
when I get the catering service requested it appears me the message that CATERING VEHIVLES NOT AVAIBLE FOR THIS AIRCRAFT

Already discussed and answered, with a fix, in the thread of this same section, named "Catering Services not available for this aircraft **SOLVED**"

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,14302.msg105651.html#msg105651

The installer error in your screenshot doesn't have anything to do with this, is seems like a connection problem, maybe a firewall or antivirus is blocking the installer from downloading files.