FSDreamTeam forum
September 23, 2019, 02:00:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Activation  (Read 8469 times)
Juergen2

« on: August 22, 2016, 09:16:29 PM »

Just downloaded and purchased Chicago O'Hare Airport scenery. I installed (run o'hare setup.exe), but can't figure out how to validate the purchase. Have a printed serial number.
Thanks

Juergen
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 10:01:20 PM »

As you purchase receipt (and the fsdt installation guide too) says, you activate the Serial Number using the "Register Serial" function from the Addon Manager menu, inside the sim.

Juergen2

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 10:43:12 AM »

Hallo,
I got it. It was on the purchase e-mail. Not much of an installation procedure description, but it installed automatically. But you have to launch a flight to get to the addon manager and register the product. Took me a bit to figure that out (would be nice to have a oneliner in the discriprion e-mail (launch flight sim; launch a flight..)
Thanks for help
Juergen
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 01:21:33 PM »

I got it. It was on the purchase e-mail. Not much of an installation procedure description

The complete description is in the Installation Guide, the file named "fsdt_install_guide.pdf", which every manual of every product refers to, that is installed in the fsdreamteam folder under the main sim folder.

Juergen2

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 10:05:40 PM »

Hallo Umberto,
I found the file and placed it on the desktop for future installs.
Juergen Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: