Author Topic: Catering vehicles not appearing **SOLVED**  (Read 4968 times)

gcanever

Catering vehicles not appearing **SOLVED**
« on: August 22, 2016, 04:29:53 pm »
Hello to all

Bought GSX last friday and i'm facing some problem when using catering vehicles that gives me a message that not available from this aircraft. The problem happens no matter what airport, gate or aircraft selected. I thought is a bug because I have a workaround that partially solve the problem.

All that I do is, with aircraft parked, go to edit gate or something like this and when the blue circles and arrow appears surrounding the vehicles, I hit Y key, exiting the editor and ta-daaa, I can request catering services without problems??

Dear support team, any tip to solve my problem? Already installed the full gsx installer, tried reinstall and no lucky  ???

Thanks !!!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 11:41:06 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Catering vehicles not appearing.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 10:38:07 pm »
The problem doesn't happen here, and nobody ever reported it before, and surely I cannot see how just entering/exiting from the parking editor without doing anything shouldn't make any difference.

The message about catering vehicles not available for this aircraft, seems to indicate that you either:

- Are trying to use an airplane that is not already internally supported by GSX without configuring it first, so you must configure it the first time you used it with GSX.

OR

- Are using an airplane that IS already supported by GSX, but configured it further, and made some kind of mistake while doing this. Using the "Reset" option in the airplane configuration editor will result in GSX removing all your customization and return to its default configuration for that plane, assuming it has one.

The airplane configuration page will also tell you if the airplane is already supported by GSX and if it's taking a configuration from a custom file you made.

Since you don't say which airplane was and whether you tried to configure it or not, I can only make those guesses.

gcanever

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 01:01:39 am »
Sorry, I'm using 737 NGX from PMDG, 777 PMDG and Airbus from Aerosoft. Tried everything and the only way that works is doing that. Seems to be a witchery that nobody can explain  :o Every system is a mistake. Maybe reinstalling windows or p3d solve the problem, but, sincerely, I have no time to do this and I can solve the problem. Reported here on support just to keep you guys uptodated !!!

Maybe in the next updates i can get rid of my problem

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 02:09:04 am »
The first thing I'd try, is to download and install the latest GSX Full installer.

gcanever

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 01:31:45 pm »
Already done as I said, I bought last friday, so last full version installed

Thanks for your support

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 01:16:57 pm »
Already done as I said, I bought last friday, so last full version installed

As I've said:

The airplane configuration page will also tell you if the airplane is already supported by GSX and if it's taking a configuration from a custom file you made.

Since you don't say which airplane was and whether you tried to configure it or not, I can only make those guesses.

So, what's the GSX airplane configuration page is telling you about this plane ?

igorpa2

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 04:50:54 am »
I have exactly the same problem, i bought in the last Monday and installed the Full GSX installer and the Full Addon Manager installer, and have the same issues with the PMDG 737 and AEROSOFT A320 in any airport, gate. Many friends here reported in 2GSIM group that having this issue after updating the addon manager via FSX in-game menu.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:54:31 am by igorpa2 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2016, 11:37:16 am »
I have exactly the same problem, i bought in the last Monday and installed the Full GSX installer and the Full Addon Manager installer, and have the same issues with the PMDG 737 and AEROSOFT A320 in any airport, gate. Many friends here reported in 2GSIM group that having this issue after updating the addon manager via FSX in-game menu.

Nothing in the update can have anything to do with this. As I've said in my last two messages:

I checked it again, just to be sure, with the PMDG777, and I cannot see any message, and the catering vehicles are working normally so, please, check the above.

igorpa2

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2016, 06:54:23 pm »
Yes, i've checked, and when i pick up the PMDG 737NGX or AEROSOFT AIRBUS EXTENDED A320/A321 there´s no message at display, the problem still going like he said, after entering the airport edit mode, entering the 3D editor mode, pressing the key y and restarting couatl, catering works fine until you restart the fsx.

I will try to make a video to show that the problem is happening here.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 10:55:26 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2016, 11:02:47 pm »
Yes, i've checked

And the result ?

when i pick up the PMDG 737NGX or AEROSOFT AIRBUS EXTENDED A320/A321 there´s no message at display, the problem still going like he said

Who ? If you are referring to the OP, he said he HAS a message "not available from this aircraft". You said you have no message So you have no message, then what is the problem ?

I will try to make a video to show that the problem is happening here.

I understand the problem exactly, it's just that I cannot reproduce it. Tried it again, with the Aerosoft A321, and it works normally. No message, catering appears, no need to enter the editor.

Have you made a configuration file for those planes ? There's no need to, because the are internally supported by GSX so, try to use the "Reset" button in the Airplane configuration page, to be sure you are using the configuration that comes with GSX.

gcanever

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 03:27:21 pm »
Tried everything, reset airplane, reinstall, plane is compatible. No more clues, only work with this trick

gcanever

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 11:39:38 pm »
Dear virtual

My problem apparently has gone. Today when I ran P3D, a popup message showed asking me to update add-on manager. Update done, problem solved !!!!

Thank for you support

P.S: Excuse my poor english, I'm Brazilian