Author Topic: AFCAD problem ?  (Read 4201 times)

YRZHOU

AFCAD problem ?
« on: August 22, 2016, 03:21:08 pm »
 Hello, I bought this airport two weeks ago (download the installer from website), today I eventually had time to fly into hawaii,Then came across some problems: I was landed at 08R, then evacuated from RG,holding behind the holdshort line, called out follow me to bring me to the gate25, The follow me approached to me then driving around the aircraft then turned onto runway driving towards to 26L, I got a new estimate time of follow me arrival,the second one works well.

The second problem is when we arrived at gate 25, follow me turned to the left, the mashaller and other ground services were stucked at those palm trees next to the gate 25.

Sorry for I don't know how to post a picture here.
Oops. wrong place, this should have been posted in PHNL support.
Regards
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 03:26:14 pm by YRZHOU »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: AFCAD problem ?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 10:42:20 pm »
called out follow me to bring me to the gate25, The follow me approached to me then driving around the aircraft then turned onto runway driving towards to 26L, I got a new estimate time of follow me arrival,the second one works well.

I'm not sure what exactly the problem is. Where you moving then the follow me drove around you ? If you are too close to it, whatever the reason, it will always drive around your plane, in order to clash with it.

But it *did* guide you to the correct gate in the end, right ?

The second problem is when we arrived at gate 25, follow me turned to the left, the mashaller and other ground services were stucked at those palm trees next to the gate 25.

We'll check this, it's not an AFCAD problem, more likely a problem in the GSX customization file for PHNL.

Of course, you don't have to wait for a fix, and can use the "Max Marshaller Distance" parameter in the GSX parking customization editor, as explained in the GSX manual, that is designed to fix all the issues of a marshaller inside or behind something.