Author Topic: the addon unknown is causing the coualt scripting engine to restart.  (Read 2707 times)

gavoon1

This message shows up when I select de-boarding or boarding or catering at certain airports or gates at an airport. For example at gate B24 at dubai I do not get this message when I call any of the these GSX services. But when I go to Hong Kong Catering does not work cause coualt has to reatart.( have this problem art countless airports.) This frustrating how ever I have been trying to work around it. I have tried reinstalling GSX and addon manager, changed appdata to visible. Here is the log if that helps.

CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_catering_CT8000_Cathai'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\catering.py", line 198, in do
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 229, in do
  File "couatl\common\simObjectMoverIK.py", line 344, in run
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'requestData'
{'Airport': 'VHHH', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Gate E 15', 'User Pos': (22.315989834580375, 113.93286099359199, 12.5854 m, 4.0514 m, 109.34150199400125)}

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance Gavin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: the addon unknown is causing the coualt scripting engine to restart.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 10:00:16 pm »
[quote CREATE_OBJECT_FAILED in call AICreateSimulatedObject param #1 'FSDT_catering_CT8000_Cathai'[/quote]

I tried it now, and it doesn't happen here. I can see the CT 8000 with the Cathai livery at Hong Kong just fine, see the attached screenshot.

Try to download and install the latest vehicles update from the GSX page.

gavoon1

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:36:55 pm »
That seemed to have fixed that but now a new issue. The trucks and are floating like 60 feet up the catering and other baggage cars... <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/garb12/embed/slideshow/"></iframe> ( like to slideshow of pictures of this weird glitch on photobucket. )

Any ideas folks?

Gavin

Eisbahn

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 11:18:33 am »
That seemed to have fixed that but now a new issue. The trucks and are floating like 60 feet up the catering and other baggage cars... <iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/garb12/embed/slideshow/"></iframe> ( like to slideshow of pictures of this weird glitch on photobucket. )

Any ideas folks?

Gavin

Have you tried doing a search?  This has been answered many, many times!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 12:49:03 pm »
The trucks and are floating like 60 feet up the catering and other baggage cars...

Missing/Floating vehicles are caused because you applied the latest updates without paying attention to the release notes that, for the last major update, required to download the FULL GSX installer:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/couatl_liveupdate_notes.html

June 1st, 2016

IMPORTANT: this update requires to download and install the latest GSX FULL INSTALLER!!