Author Topic: 2 requests  (Read 2283 times)

Guenseli

2 requests
« on: August 24, 2016, 07:19:41 am »
Hello,

I'd like to bring up two request, maybe you can consider that for a future update if you like. At least as an option.

1)
I find it highly unrealistic that the "GSX stuff" is popping up, once you call the service.
So, I would find it better, if there could be an option, that GSX loads automatically (could be set by aircraft type) when you have loaded the aircraft.
The baggage loaders should also be away and then come, if I need them.

So if I then start a flight in my sim and everything gets loaded finally, that I have GSX also ready. Till I use it then and nothing pops up out of sudden.

2)
I really find it annoying to wait for the follow me for several minutes.
An option, that the follow me pops up from short behind the aircraft and comes driven shortly after into my sight would be great.
I normally just use VC view, so as an option it wouldn't bother if the follow me pops up nearby my aircraft where I can't see it.

Would be nice if you could consider these suggestions.
Many thanks,
Günter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 2 requests
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 12:54:44 pm »
I find it highly unrealistic that the "GSX stuff" is popping up, once you call the service.

This has been discussed many times already on the forum, and it was a precise design decision: GSX won't create anything automatically, unless you call it, in order to allow used to choose between it and AES. It was an explicit request from testers and users.

So, I would find it better, if there could be an option, that GSX loads automatically (could be set by aircraft type) when you have loaded the aircraft.

That's another issue, and no, I don't think it's a good idea, because nowhere it said that, "just" because you loaded the plane, your next operation would be either boarding or deboarding or something else instead.

I really find it annoying to wait for the follow me for several minutes.

It should take way less in the latest update.

An option, that the follow me pops up from short behind the aircraft and comes driven shortly after into my sight would be great. I normally just use VC view, so as an option it wouldn't bother if the follow me pops up nearby my aircraft where I can't see it.

A bit strange you would ask to get rid of the popping-out loaders, and are instead asking for the FollowMe to popup around you. Also, it's not as if we can decide the initial position of the Follow me as we like. It depends on the airport, the taxiway layout and the return path to, so it's not guaranteed you won't see it in every possible situation.