Author Topic: 737 lagg  (Read 2326 times)

Daantje

737 lagg
« on: August 25, 2016, 05:46:45 pm »
Hi guys,

When I use GSX with the PMDG 737, my GSX will start to lagg. For example the baggage loaders. I don't have problems with the Airbus. I also tried to reinstall, but that didn't work. Do you know a solution?

Thank you,
Daan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: 737 lagg
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 11:05:18 pm »
I don't have problems with the Airbus. I also tried to reinstall, but that didn't work. Do you know a solution?

Cannot see how you could fix this by reinstalling GSX, since the problem doesn't happen with the Airbus (which one ?), so it's surely not a GSX problem, but a problem caused by the airplane TO GSX. Does it happen ONLY with the PMDG 737 ?

Note that, lots of people always used them together, so they are surely compatible.

Daantje

Re: 737 lagg
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 11:07:07 pm »
I don't have problems with the Airbus. I also tried to reinstall, but that didn't work. Do you know a solution?

Cannot see how you could fix this by reinstalling GSX, since the problem doesn't happen with the Airbus (which one ?), so it's surely not a GSX problem, but a problem caused by the airplane TO GSX. Does it happen ONLY with the PMDG 737 ?

Note that, lots of people always used them together, so they are surely compatible.
Hi, thanks for the response. It happens only with the pmdg 737.
It works fine on the airbus A32x series from aerosoft.

Thanks,

Daan

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk