Author Topic: Registered sceneries revert to trial mode  (Read 3609 times)

n612ua

Registered sceneries revert to trial mode
« on: August 11, 2016, 01:25:42 am »
Hello, I have bought Numerous FSDT sceneries in the past, nothing recently.  I have PHNL, KDFW, KJFK, KORD, KLAX I think thats it.  I was doing a flight out of KDFW last night and went to the addon manager and put my serial number in.  By the time I setup the PMDG 737 for my flight to MIA I get a popup saying my trial has ended.  I looked in the addon manger and it showed the product installed and active.  I de-activated the scenery tried again, I went as far as uninstalling all FSDT product's and reinstalling DFW.  Samething happened again.

Today I installed and registered ORD and just flew around the airport in the trike thing.  I paused it for a couple of mins, and the terminals disappeared, however I exited the flight and loaded it back and the terminals popped back up.  Not sure if that was a fluke that either the terminals disappeared then came back on launching the flight again or not.

If I close FSX and go back in DFW won't reload the terminals. 

Not sure what to do, any help would be great.

Mike

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Registered sceneries revert to trial mode
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 12:58:42 pm »
I was doing a flight out of KDFW last night and went to the addon manager and put my serial number in.  By the time I setup the PMDG 737 for my flight to MIA I get a popup saying my trial has ended.  I looked in the addon manger and it showed the product installed and active.

If you activate a scenery after the Trial started, you must restart the sim before being able to use it in full mode.

If the Addon Manager says a scenery in Active, then it's active, and you  won't see the message about the Trial started for that scenery. If buildings disappear if the scenery is active, the problem doesn't have anything to do with activation, and it's usually caused by some error, like missing objects or not having the latest version of the scenery, or a conflict caused by another scenery, or antivirus interference, etc.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 01:01:30 pm by virtuali »

n612ua

Re: Registered sceneries revert to trial mode
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 08:12:07 pm »
I think something weird happened.  I ended up shutting the computer down when I went to work the next day.  When I came back the scenery was acting fine.  Must of just had some interference.

Thanks for the help.