Author Topic: might be a stupid question...  (Read 2613 times)

Ankh

might be a stupid question...
« on: August 10, 2016, 04:28:22 pm »
Hi all,

Since I use GSX, I always wondered if there is any possibility to have at least the stairs already docked to the plane or the cargo vehicles already ready when firing up the sim. In my case (might be that I do something wrong or have some settings wrong), if I start my flight for example with the AS A32x, my planes sits on its parking spot without any GSX vehicle. Only if I select either "request catering", "request boarding" or "request whatever", the GSX vehicles appear and start with the requested services. It would be nice if those GSX vehicles are already there BEFORE I request something, just as it is if you arrive at your destination after the selection of the gate, then those GSX vehicles are waiting for you.

Am I missing something and this is already implemented or what is the current status? Thank you for clarification,

regards
Chris

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: might be a stupid question...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 04:57:59 pm »
This has been discussed many times, and it's how GSX has been explicitly designed: nothing appears "automatically", unless you call GSX and set a gate or choose a service, so you can choose to use other similar products, such as AES if you want.