Author Topic: Airbus Aerosoft front cargo door without loaders **SOLVED**  (Read 5613 times)

antonio_joao1506

As photos , there are " doors " in my aircraft, GSX is updated to version 1.9.11 downloaded directly from the site yesterday and Airbus in version 1.31. Help me.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 01:50:12 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airbus Aerosoft front cargo door without loaders
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 02:37:19 pm »
As photos , there are " doors " in my aircraft, GSX is updated to version 1.9.11 downloaded directly from the site yesterday

It's not possible you would have download such an old installer from our site yesterday. The current version is 1.9.9.4, and that's the only version which is online now so, the only possible explanation, is that you downloaded something and installed something else.

antonio_joao1506

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 11:34:23 pm »
I downloaded the current version of the site , as requested, but the error remains .
I tested today with another aircraft which added a new texture.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 01:50:06 pm »
I downloaded the current version of the site , as requested, but the error remains .

Ok, now I finally understand. Why you think this is an "error" ? 

This has been made intentionally, since these airplanes are too short, so when you call the catering vehicle, it will clash with the front loaded, so we just removed it in the default configuration that comes with GSX, which you can obviously edit if you don't like it.

antonio_joao1506

Re: Airbus Aerosoft front cargo door without loaders **SOLVED**
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 02:27:03 am »
So what would be the correct setting to appear these front loaders ? For the 737NGx that is greater than the Airbus appears normally.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airbus Aerosoft front cargo door without loaders **SOLVED**
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 11:54:18 am »
So what would be the correct setting to appear these front loaders ?

The correct setting is NOT have front loaders!! That's why we made it this way. Have you read the explanation ? I'll repeat it again:

Since these airplanes are too short, so when you call the catering vehicle, it will clash with the front loader, so we just removed in the default configuration that comes with GSX.

Of course, if you don't care if the catering will clash with the loader when you call it, you can configure it yourself, using the GSX airplane configuration editor.