Author Topic: Kord (or klax) not installing to scenery library  (Read 3452 times)

Dave427

Kord (or klax) not installing to scenery library
« on: July 13, 2016, 06:25:45 pm »
I have installed kmem just fine. There is a fsdreamteam folder, then a kmem and couatl folder inside that. Scenery says active and installed in my addon manager. I previously had xpoi and gsx installed and they were working fine and showed in the addon manager. I tried installing kord the same way as kmem into fsx se. It appeared to install correctly, O'Hare folder is there with kmem, but it doesn't show in my scenery library. Klax will not showup in the library as well.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Kord (or klax) not installing to scenery library
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 10:24:54 am »
Your registry keys for the FSX:SE are probably wrong, likely because you uninstalled FSX after you installed FSX:SE in "Dual mode" alongside FSX.

The latest installers have special code to check for these mistakes, which explains why you successfully installed KMEM and GSX, but the older installers weren't updated yet to include the latest checks, so they require your registry keys are correct, as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13985.msg103575.html#msg103575

Dave427

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016, 12:52:14 pm »
Thank you for the help on this.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 06:11:56 pm »
Try to use the current installer for KLAX, we updated them all to be in line with the latest KMEM and GSX installer now.