Author Topic: I can't activate GSX V2  (Read 2436 times)

meshal

I can't activate GSX V2
« on: September 08, 2019, 03:44:19 am »
Hello all

I have a problem while activating the product GSX v2 means there is a problem in history

I need help
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 03:59:12 am by meshal »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I can't activate GSX V2
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 03:46:42 am »
Please don't post on the forum, when you have been already replied to ( several times ) by email.

meshal

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 03:50:32 am »
This is a lack of respect for the client ... The answer was correct but the problem was not resolved Is this your dealings !!!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 01:57:15 pm »
This is a lack of respect for the client ... The answer was correct but the problem was not resolved Is this your dealings !!!!

I explained  by email why the issue is cannot be easily resolved by us, since it's clearly related to your usage of the Arabic languge version of Windows and, I also explained why we can't help you NOW, but must ask to the developers of the Soraco licensing engine why your specific Windows version might have issue, which of course we don't have any means to test or reproduce, since nobody at FSDT can possibly ever thought of using Windows in Arabic.

In addition to that, you posted in the middle of a weekend, on a Sunday, in what was the middle of the night our time. So, instead of your nonsensical "lack of respect" comment, you should have:

- Been extremely thankful and impressed by the simple fact we HAVE replied to you, even if you posted at time when nobody should really expect an answer from ANY company.

- Understand that not all companies can be as incredibly responsive as we are ( replying to you in the middle of the night, on a Sunday ) and understand that, since your issue is very unique and clearly related to your usage of the Arabic language, so it would require some help from the company that provides the Activation service, that being a "normal" company, one that doesn't reply in the middle of the night on weekends, we must first learn what they might have to say about your unique error code.

meshal

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 03:50:42 am »
The activation problem was resolved after adjusting the time and date to the US

Sorry for all the developers!!!!!!!!!!! problems greetings to you all
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 03:52:58 am by meshal »