Author Topic: GSX and KMEM  (Read 3469 times)

walt642

GSX and KMEM
« on: July 09, 2016, 01:41:10 pm »
Had GSX installed, downloaded KMEM. When I call a follow me vehicle, it will turn right and all of a sudden it does a 180. Then it starts taking be through buildings. So GSX and KMEM are not on the same playing field here. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and KMEM
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 11:06:19 am »
Please indicate all the following:

- Your position when you called the Follow Me

- Which gate you selected to park (or which runway you selected, in case you asked a follow me to the runway)

- When the follow me made that turn.

Note that, if you go TOO CLOSE to it, the Follow me will automatically turn around your plane, in order not to crash into it. Try to follow it from a larger distance.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 01:36:54 pm »
I thought the follow me was designed to speed up or slow down to maintain proper distance, we shouldn't be able to run into it.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 02:39:49 pm »
I thought the follow me was designed to speed up or slow down to maintain proper distance, we shouldn't be able to run into it.

It is obviously made like this (to some extent), but it cannot do it in all situations so, when it can't, it tries to turn around the plane or flee away.