Author Topic: Trial bug  (Read 3296 times)

rcth

Trial bug
« on: July 07, 2016, 07:45:01 pm »
I installed KMEM (and KLAX) trials today. The first run went fine. I restarted P3D because the 10 minutes went by too quick before I could explore it.

The second run was worse: everything was flat or in the ground and no buildings showed up. At LAX, only the jetways showed up, but nothing but some textures on the ground at MEM.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/8d6761b140c64590a935857e832669be.png

Another question as well: are there non-cargo gates that can fit the B777? All gates I tested were too small for the plane.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 02:12:24 pm by virtuali »

pcubine

Re: Trial bug
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 05:38:47 am »
Another question as well: are there non-cargo gates that can fit the B777? All gates I tested were too small for the plane.
What specific model of the T7 are you talking about? And which airport are you talking about? If it is KMEM, I doubt that they see any 77LR or 300ER. On the passenger side of things it not exactly a busy airport. A 737 is probably about the largest aircraft they see.
Michael Cubine

NZXT H440 Mid Tower, ASRock Z170 MB, i7-7700K (OC 5.0), Corsair Hydro H1 15i Liquid Cooling, 32GB DDR4 TridentZ SDRAM 3000MHz, 11GB NVIDA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Video Card, 1000 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 1TB Samsung 850 Pro SSD

rcth

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 10:31:09 am »
I thought I remembered gates with two jetways, but that wasn't Memphis but a demonstration video of the SODE jetways themselfs. That explains why I was searching for them.

That still doesn't fix the scenery bug for me :(

If it's any help: P3D V3.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 02:15:07 pm »
I installed KMEM (and KLAX) trials today. The first run went fine. I restarted P3D because the 10 minutes went by too quick before I could explore it.

It's 5-6 minutes. And it's per-session. You can restart the sim, and have another Trial, and so on. It never expires, it's just you cannot fly for more than 5-6 minutes in the SAME sim session.

The second run was worse: everything was flat or in the ground and no buildings showed up. At LAX, only the jetways showed up, but nothing but some textures on the ground at MEM.

You probably restarted the sim too quickly, not allowing enough time to close all the opened programs and files. A Windows restart would probably fix this.

Another question as well: are there non-cargo gates that can fit the B777? All gates I tested were too small for the plane

No 777 passenger ever goes to KMEM, only the cargo ones. Most of the planes used for passenger traffic are fairly small ones.