Author Topic: Terminal building problem.  (Read 2717 times)

JorgeM

Terminal building problem.
« on: July 08, 2016, 05:02:45 am »
Hi all!

I just did a quick flight from LAS to LAX after arrival into LAX I was able to see ground vehicles, terminal building but with no Windows, a black square where I thing the jetway goes some weird textures.
Please have a look at the attachments. At LAS the scenery was working fine. Aircraft used was PMDG NGX.

I'm using Win 10 Home on a Core i5 4570 @3.20 GHZ with 8gb of RAM and a Geforce GT 755M, I know it's not the best hardware but under Win 7 it worked with out a problem.

Thanks in advance for your atention.

Quick Edit: I just loaded FSX at KLAX with the NGX and everything was normal again. It seems to me that the problem is after a flight, something is messing up with the scenery.

Jorge
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:14:13 am by JorgeM »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Terminal building problem.
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 02:21:00 pm »
Missing jetways can only be excluded from another scenery, or something like AES.

In fact, when our software is not running for any reason, the only thing left are...the jetways, that's because it's the only thing we don't have any control over, at KLAX (this would change in the future when we'll switch to SODE jetways).

JorgeM

Re: Terminal building problem.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 02:43:44 pm »
Thanks Umberto, I used to have AES before finally buying GSX, so later today I will checked if there was something left of AES after uninstalling it.

I'll report later!

Have a good day.