Author Topic: Zurich and other Cloud9 sceneries  (Read 6926 times)

pscharff

Zurich and other Cloud9 sceneries
« on: October 27, 2007, 09:37:24 am »
Hello,

I've got a problem after installing the new Zurich scenery. I've also installed the Cloud9 Orlando and Bergen scenery.

A few weeks ago I've tried to test the Florence-scenery. After installing and starting the FSX there appeared an error that an old scenery of Orlando was found. Then I've deleted Orlando, now I had the message that an old Bergen scenery was found. I deleted the Florence scenery and everything was OK. I had the newest Orlando and Bergen sceneries installed.

But now after installing Zurich and starting FSX the same error appears: "You have an old scenery of Orlando installed."

What's wrong with your sceneries?

Thanks,
Patric
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 09:40:43 am by pscharff »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Zurich and other Cloud9 sceneries
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 01:35:40 pm »
When Florence was released, we found a bug in the old version of the Addon Manager used by Cloud9, and that was fixed by updating the Cloud9 Addon Manager stand-alone installer. It was announced on both Cloud9 and Aerosoft forums.

Installing the Cloud9 updated version, will make Orlando, Bergen, Florence and Zurich all compatibile.

If you want to save time, instead, just replace bglmanx.dat in the FSX root folder with this file:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 02:31:38 pm by virtuali »

pscharff

Re: Zurich and other Cloud9 sceneries
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 02:16:22 pm »
Hello Umberto,

Thanks for your quick reply.
After using your update-file this problem has gone.

Thanks,
Patric