Author Topic: Creating a Blue Angel team  (Read 6862 times)

burner12

Creating a Blue Angel team
« on: December 20, 2008, 05:40:10 am »
Is there any way to create an AI Blue Angel team that can fly the manuveurs while you are the only one in control of a plane the rest is computer. Or do you have to try and find a multiplayer club to make a team, WHICH IS SO HARD TO DO! >:(

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Creating a Blue Angel team
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 10:47:08 pm »
You could always apply to the Virtual Thunderbirds, if you think you're that good.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

SUBS17

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 09:32:53 am »
You need Lockon Flaming cliffs to fly with those guys, the tryouts are alot of fun but require quite a bit of concentration.

vortex_25

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 06:35:05 am »

Voodoo

• Voodoo's Hangar
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 12:13:46 am »
Apart from the excellent multiplayer teams mentioned there, I haven't heard of an AI package that does specifically what you ask.

However, for the solo simmer there is a nice little Add-on for FSX called "Recorder" which has a feature that lets you record a flight with one aircraft and then play the recording back while you fly along with it. I think you can repeat the process several times to build up a whole display team.

It's not AI as such because you have to personally fly each of the planes once to record it, but I think several of the guys here on the board have done this in the past.
FSX Community Tweaks and Fixes at Voodoo's Hangar - voodoo.wikispaces.com

Blue Angels

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 08:42:39 pm »
How can I make a Blue Angels Team for 2018 for FSX using the FSXBA F/A-18C HORNET v.18.4.131 for a FSX Acceleration Blue Angels Air Show and I am again not a suspect of being a present or past Blue Angels pilot because I am not a real naval aviator or in the Navy. I am just a fan of the Blue Angles and enjoy flying the F/A-18C HORNET v.18.4.131 on FSX Acceleration in the Blue Angels colors

frenchie88

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2018, 02:02:19 pm »
You could try this if it's still available....

http://verticalflightproductions.com/Default.aspx