Author Topic: No triggerable objects found within 12 KM **SOLVED**  (Read 8235 times)

mohammedkaafar

No triggerable objects found within 12 KM **SOLVED**
« on: June 27, 2016, 08:42:54 pm »
Hi guys!

I'm trying out KMEM but i can't get any of the jetways to work. I was using B12 and A25 and they are both marked with the letter JS, the problem is that i get No triggerable objects found within 12 KM when i open the SODE menu.

Best Regards
Mohamed
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 01:25:34 pm by virtuali »

mohammedkaafar

Re: No triggerable objects found within 12 KM
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 01:48:00 am »
it's working now  ;D i thought that i must use the SODE menu to activate the jetways, but read the manual again and realized that i must use the gsx menu!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No triggerable objects found within 12 KM **SOLVED**
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 01:28:38 pm »
That's correct. The SODE menu will see only jetways created using SODE itself, but jetways created by GSX will require to use the GSX menu.

Note that, the GSX menu will also see jetways created by SODE (es. non-FSDT sceneries that use SODE) so, basically, you can just use the GSX menu everytime, which has the added benefit of improving accuracy, since GSX will send its airplane configuration to SODE.

mohammedkaafar

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 11:24:32 pm »
Thanks a lot Umberto! i didn't knew that GSX was able to interact with other airports using sode jetways! I just made a test at LIRF and it's working perfectly fine  ;D

drego22

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 05:44:09 pm »
Im having the same problem, but when I try to use GSX to activate the gate it says (SODE is unavailable, jetway will not animate) PLEASE help me get this problem corrected! I have been searching, and working to fix this for 10hrs and have had no luck!
Andre Chambers

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 11:06:55 am »
As explained in many other post, the problem is fixed with the latest SODE 1.6.3 version:

https://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/sode-v1-6-3-open-beta.442541/