Author Topic: Some teething problems **SOLVED**  (Read 5410 times)

Adam

Some teething problems **SOLVED**
« on: June 21, 2016, 05:43:39 pm »
Good afternoon,

Firstly I am in know way assigning blame to FSDT, I figured I will seel guidance to a recent problem that has developed.

I use FSX and have the following add ons from FDST ( KJFK V2, KORD and KLAX) yesterday I purchased KLAS.  I obtained the trial version from FSDT and then the serial from simmarket later that day.

since I have installed KLAS I receive this message below, this occurs using FDST scenery and at default airports, to further elaborate, when I close FSX down I also receive the same message.

]http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a446/adam777380/Untitled_zps0vd7ypdn.jpg

When I start FSX I also constantly receieve this message

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a446/adam777380/Untitled6_zps2747xnjr.jpg

What have I done to try and troubleshoot?

.Done mutiple searches on both avsim and this forum, the results are large with everybody having different solutions and id the source of their problems.

.I have ensured no Anti Virus are obstructing the installation process and add FDST to my trusted list.
.I have deleted after backing up my FSX.CFG file and allowing a regeneration but to no avail.
.I have downloaded installed the FSDT seperate Add on Manager and run it as appropriate but no success.
.I further then removed all FSDT add ons and the problem has gone away, re installing I face the same problems.

I confirm I run Win 7 and right click FSX as 'admin' including any installation files.

What do I suspect?

That I have made an error on my part, when I installed the demo version of KLAS on my FSX computer (which is never connected to the internet unless required and using Active Sky) I was not connected to the internet so it didn't install I cannot quite remember the message, suffice to say I re installed again with an internet connection approving the Add on Manager and Couati, still the same proble m occurs in terms oif flight sim 'stopped working'

I would welcome any help, I am not computer savy so please bare with me.

My specs are:
Windows 7 Home 64 bits
Intel Core I 5 3450 CPU @3.10GHZ 4 CPU
8192MB RAM
Direct X 11

AMD Radeon HD6800 series
4095MB Memory

Thanks
Adam

« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 10:53:43 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Some teething problems
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 05:48:10 pm »
When I start FSX I also constantly receieve this message

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a446/adam777380/Untitled6_zps2747xnjr.jpg

Why you think this is an error ? Does the "successfully" word looks like a problem ?

About the crash, be sure you reinstall with the antivirus DISABLED, and exclude the FSX folder from scanning before starting FSX.

Adam

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 05:53:30 pm »

Virtuali

I will re phrase when I say error I meant its not something I have ever come across but you are correct. 

The crash - I have disable the Virus scanning and prevented it from scanning FSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 05:54:14 pm »
The crash - I have disable the Virus scanning and prevented it from scanning FSX.

But you haven't said if you reinstalled after doing this. Please do it again, just to be sure.

Adam

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 06:28:06 pm »

Ok I have reinstalled after doing actioning the disable of scanning/virus, but I also came across a thread saying to delete all esellerate.engine, the only one I could fine was in C://programme.data, then it suggested to then re install add on manager alone and let it build a new one, I have just done this now and letting FSX run from KLAS, its been going for more than 20 mins and so far seems ok, I will attempt a full flight tomorow and see if any problems develop.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 06:41:40 pm »
That's strange, unless you installed something like Wideview or Key2mouse, which are known to use outdated (pre-2007) Esellerate dlls, I can't see why that file could cause problems.

Adam

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 06:45:42 pm »

Again seems ok, will try it fully tomorow, but you are correct it does seem strange that particular file is causing problems, I am willing to enable remote viewing if you feel that would help?

Adam

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2016, 10:46:16 pm »

Ok I am pleased to report after doing a 10 hrs flight from EGLL to KLAS I encountered no crash or error, so for me deleting and letting a new Esellerate dlls generate has done the trick so far however should any problems develop I shall post with as much details as possible.