Author Topic: Cargo Load Direction  (Read 2053 times)

L-1011

Cargo Load Direction
« on: June 19, 2016, 02:26:28 pm »
Hi
is possible to modify the direction of ULD/Palled loading inside aircraft?
Let me explane better; due a wrong aircraft recognize (I suppose) GSX read a freight aircraft like a passenger aircraft; this mean that the main upper cargo door don't have a cargo loader but a stair. I cancel the stair and move the back loader unit to the upper side in the other aircraft side to have it for load pallets into the main door, like the pic hereunder:

well, with this solution the load direction of pallets slide on the main deck is to left, through the cockpit and not in direction of cargo area, because the basic info for the cargo loader is to push on left..is possible to change push direction in the correct way??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cargo Load Direction
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 10:44:52 pm »
Let me explane better; due a wrong aircraft recognize (I suppose) GSX read a freight aircraft like a passenger aircraft; this mean that the main upper cargo door don't have a cargo loader but a stair.

A cargo door will never have a stair, unless your configuration is so wrong, that you moved a passenger door in a cargo door location.

The current airplane configuration editor has a parameter where you can tell GSX if an airplane is a cargo or not, but this will effect ONLY the passenger boarding sounds, that will not play if it's a cargo plane, but you will still have to set all doors correctly, and eventually remove passenger doors not used.

To have the cargo pallet loading in the correct direction, you must move on the left side of the plane what by default is the FRONT cargo loader.

L-1011

Re: Cargo Load Direction
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 11:10:29 am »
that's good...I move the front cargo operation to the main upper cargo door side asap