Author Topic: P3D V3 Registration Issue **SOLVED**  (Read 4338 times)

hqmurphy

P3D V3 Registration Issue **SOLVED**
« on: June 18, 2016, 03:24:12 pm »
Hi All,

It's been 4+ years since I've last flight simmed, and since then I've moved from FSX to P3D v3. So, wanting to upgrade my scenery I purchased FLL FSX/P3D on this website and downloaded it shortly thereafter. The scenery seems to have been installed correctly and everything, but when I go to the add on manager and select FLL, and then press Register Serial, the add on manager closes and Im not promoted to enter the code anywhere. So, how do I register FLL on P3D V3? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 02:06:36 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: P3D V3 Registration Issue
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 03:49:02 pm »
If the sim goes back to flying without anything happening after you press the “Register Serial” button, it might due to the following:

Check you are not running another add-on that is launching the sim itself. Launch P3D from its icon

Be sure you don't have another add-on that is "stealing" the focus, so it forces the registration dialog behind the P3D one (the dialog is likely there, you just don't see it because of this other program). Programs that are known to cause this problem are online flying clients with chat windows and similar, or programs that launch P3D themselves.

Turn them off during the registration, you can turn them back on after the registration, and launch P3D from its own icon.

hqmurphy

Re: P3D V3 Registration Issue
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 07:06:59 pm »
Umberto,

Launching P3D from the icon worked perfectly. Everything is registered and activated. Thanks for your quick response!

All the best,

-HM