Author Topic: SODE crashing at P3D exit  (Read 4273 times)

edwardpat

SODE crashing at P3D exit
« on: June 16, 2016, 09:16:39 pm »
I'm having SODE related crashes upon exiting P3D after being at KMEM. Haven't tested yet if those crashes occurs when last position of the aircraft is different. Enclosed there is the Event Viewer report of one of the crashes. Jetways are working Ok inside P3D, but when I exit P3D, P3D closes apparently in a normal way, but I'm getting the message about SODE crashing. I obviously assume this is not normal.
Thanks in advance,
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: SODE crashing at P3D exit
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 12:00:53 pm »
No, it's not normal, and nobody has reported this specific crash by SODE, on exit. Don't think it has anything to do with KMEM. Do you have other sceneries using SODE ? Does it crash too if you go there first ?

edwardpat

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 02:05:43 am »
It happens at KIAH too, in a similar way. It works normal inside P3D, but when I exit P3D, P3D closes and soon after there is the SODE crash, as it is reported in the attached file (please see first post).
Any help would be appreciated. Is there any way to uninstall SODE from KIAH-KMEM ana reinstall it again to see if that cures the issue?.
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 01:57:03 pm »
My question about other sceneries using SODE, was excluding KIAH. I meant: "other sceneries using SODE that don't use GSX to interact with it".

This to be sure it's a problem related to SODE, or to the interaction it has with GSX.

edwardpat

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 06:35:02 pm »
KIAH and KMEM are the only ones that I have using SODE. No more.
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 06:37:09 pm »
KIAH and KMEM are the only ones that I have using SODE. No more.

Then it means we'll never know if you have a SODE-specific problem or a SODE+GSX problem. The only thing you might try, is to Uninstall SODE from the Control Panel, then download it and install it again:

http://sode.12bpilot.ch/?page_id=9

edwardpat

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2016, 09:53:54 pm »
Thanks Umberto. I'll reinstall and report back after testing.
Cheers, Ed