Author Topic: Dual Jetways Possible?  (Read 3213 times)

downscc

Dual Jetways Possible?
« on: June 08, 2016, 07:16:51 pm »
I've got the KIAH 1.5 update and GSX is 6 Jun (I believe)... the SODE gates are working as expected. Thanks for that.

I was hoping that the SODE feature would present dual jetways at available gates such as KIAH E4 and E6, which usually have B772's parked at them and both jetways in use in the real world.

I've tried turning my PMDG B77L front door back on in hopes that the second jetway would reappear after restarting but no joy.

Any way to add the second jetway?

Thanks,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Dual Jetways Possible?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 09:59:09 pm »
SODE offers only the ability to have multiple jetways, but it's then up to the scenery developers to make them and add them in the scenery.

Converting all the existing jetways we had in KIAH to SODE, without making any changes, was the best we could do in the limited time we had, during the KMEM release.

Of course, in time we'll try to revisit all sceneries that might benefit from multiple jetways, and add them.

downscc

Re: Dual Jetways Possible?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 10:32:17 pm »
Of course, in time we'll try to revisit all sceneries that might benefit from multiple jetways, and add them.

Thanks for the reply, at least now I'm know I wasn't missing something or doing something wrong.  I guess there would be a significant number manhours to do all dual gates, may I suggest you add a few at each of your large hub locations. Cut your cost and gives us something to use. Thanks.