Author Topic: Can't call GSX  (Read 2130 times)

Majkello122

Can't call GSX
« on: June 15, 2016, 12:31:08 pm »
Hello.

First of all I want to apologise for my english which may be not the best but I believe you'll understand what's the problem.
So, I used to use GSX in my fsx and i really enjoyed it. It made my simulator much more realistic, but about a month ago I started to using P3D V3.2 so I deactivated GSX on FSX and activated it on P3D. Unfortunately it isn,t workng. I mean i have GSX, Couatl and Addon manager in the "Addons" bar but i can't call GSX window by clicking on it in the Addons bar as well as using keyboard. I can only run settings and customize airport position. Couatl doesn't work also, here i can change only key mappings. I had been trying various things to fix it before i decided to post here but unsuccessfully. I would be grateful for help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't call GSX
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 01:17:24 pm »
This has ben discussed many times on the forum. It's not something that has anything to do with GSX.

Every 3rd party application with a menu will not display the menu if you upgraded P3D using only the Client installer, which is missing support for the updated in-game menus.

Either install the P3D "Content", or use the "Full" installer.