Author Topic: Please update KORD before any other of your previous airports get a makeover  (Read 6413 times)

cowings1588

I am experiencing different taxiways compared to my up to date Taxi Diagram.. For instance this evening I arrived on RWY 4L got off on what should of been Taxiway N2 which I never did see a sign saying which taxiway I was on & when I should of been on taxiway GG, I was apparently on Taxiway W1 & I don't even see a W taxiway on the updated taxi diagram..

If I had ATC, he would of been getting very upset at me for going the wrong way when really I prob going the right way just following different namedd signs

So please before any other of your older sceneries get a make over please update KORD please.. 
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
KORD will probably be the first to be updated. But we are probably going for a complete remake, not an update.

cowings1588

Thats fine, either way it needs your attn:  lol  :)  very much so as alot of taxi ways must of been renamed since you last did it..  :)   Thanks though..
COA
Bill

01pewterz28

KORD will probably be the first to be updated. But we are probably going for a complete remake, not an update.

Will Vegas be a complete remake as well or just an update? If it's just an update will you have a second team working on that update as I am sure O'Hare will take some time to re-make. I personally would love to have both Vegas and O'Hare as complete re-makes to get them on par with KIAH & KMEM.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
We cannot assign two separate teams to KORD and KLAS, since they have been made originally by the same team so, work on KLAS will start only after KORD will be released. Other teams have other (new) stuff assigned to them.

Haven't decided anything about KLAS, which doesn't make much sense now.

aal763

Excellent!  Bought ORD the day it came out.  It's still my favorite scenery of yours.  Would love to see it updated to match MEM.  Thank You!

01pewterz28

We cannot assign two separate teams to KORD and KLAS, since they have been made originally by the same team so, work on KLAS will start only after KORD will be released. Other teams have other (new) stuff assigned to them.

Haven't decided anything about KLAS, which doesn't make much sense now.

Understand I look forward to BOTH updates/upgrades I will purchase both of them when they become available.