Author Topic: NEW AFCAD FOR LSGG  (Read 18792 times)

Rafal

Re: NEW AFCAD FOR LSGG
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2008, 05:44:54 pm »
harpsi,
since Oliver Pabst wrote his AES for LSGG is ready, is there any way to make sure he will have a close look at your latest afcad (the one to come tonight) to make sure there will be no compatibility problems after it's released?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Rafal
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2008, 11:06:00 pm »
harpsi,
since Oliver Pabst wrote his AES for LSGG is ready, is there any way to make sure he will have a close look at your latest afcad (the one to come tonight) to make sure there will be no compatibility problems after it's released?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Rafal

This last file was done by me and MikeS together, based on the work I did in the inicial file, and improving FS dreamteam´s file, which came out after SP 1, so let´s say that indeed some people were involved in this file.

We are in contact with Oliver to provide the best compatibility before AES is out. There are indeed just a few differences here and there. The file has many improvements and I am sure you will be happy.

Of course many things can be different every day if we talk about real life, special parking specs. You can always modify them because they have no influence on AES behaviour. I am just waiting for the final testing/answer of MikeS and once I have the answer the file will be here.

harpsi

I.J.

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2008, 12:29:45 am »
Hi Harpsi,
Can you tell what 's changed in the very last version compared to the previous one. Is there any taxiways/gates numbers changes or there're just parking codes improvements? I ask because I had changed some gates' assignements/radiuses/preorities and made other small improvements of the AFCAD before last. So I wonder if I have (or not) download the last one and redo the whole work?
Thanks,
Iouri

harpsi

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2008, 02:04:55 am »
Hi Harpsi,
Can you tell what 's changed in the very last version compared to the previous one. Is there any taxiways/gates numbers changes or there're just parking codes improvements? I ask because I had changed some gates' assignements/radiuses/preorities and made other small improvements of the AFCAD before last. So I wonder if I have (or not) download the last one and redo the whole work?
Thanks,
Iouri

Hi

Many things were improved, and not only airlines on the parking spots. Taxiways redesigned, blue nodes added and corrected, gates added (all section L for example), gates deleted, parking radius modified, lights deleted since they are now in the scenery, taxi width in some places changed because of the visible holding points through textures, and so on. Of course these are always minor things which sometimes you can´t notice except if you see all things in detail.

The file is there on the first post. MikeS will convert this file to FSX so it can be used with FSX later on, when he finishes his work.

harpsi

I.J.

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 05:03:09 am »
Great work, guys! Personally, I think it's worth the re-doing "whole the work". Not much, actually. Things like adding a direct link between TAXI Z and E for french-side of the airport GA departing from RW23; trying to dock An-124's at GATE87 and An-12's closer to the terminal; changing SAB code to DAT; adding "Air France by City" code to gates 63-67... I'd also assigne gates 9 and 10 to prevent some BBJ to park there and increase some of gates 21-28 radiuses to make park there Fly Baboo EMB-190's... well, pretty much cosmetic things.
Thanks again,
Iouri

Sylle

« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 10:48:33 am »
...; changing SAB code to DAT; ...

Hello Iouri,

from October 26th on, Brussels Airlines no longer use the DAT code either...  ;D
It has been changed to BEL.

So all your SAB and DAT codes in your AFCADS should be changed in BEL...

Cheers,
Sylvain

Corsair 600T - Intel i7 2600k - Asus Geforce GTX570 - 4 x 4Gb Corsair DDR3 Ram - Asus P8P67 revB3 - Windows 7 SP1 - FSX
AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP3 - FS2004

I.J.

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 01:52:00 pm »
Oh my God! That's a bounch of work to do! No, I'm going to stick with DAT untill WOAI makes an update. Then, I'll have no choice...

TWA Pilot

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2008, 06:54:53 pm »
Here is a list of the airlines that fly into LSGG.....Maybe this could help you AFCAD

(Note: Some of these airlines only serve GVA seasonally, especially the winter season.)

Aer Lingus (Belfast-International, Cork, Dublin)
Aeroflot (Moscow-Sheremetyevo)
Afriqiyah Airways (Tripoli)
Air Algérie (Algiers, Constantine, Oran)
Air Canada (Montreal, Toronto-Pearson) [begins 2 June][1]
Air France (Paris-Charles de Gaulle)
Air France operated by CityJet (London-City)
Air France operated by Régional (Ajaccio, Biarritz)
Air Malta (Catania, Malta-Luqa)
Air Mauritius (Mauritius)
Alitalia (Rome-Fiumicino)
Atlas Blue (Marrakech)
Austrian Airlines (Vienna)
Blue Islands (Guernsey, Jersey, Southampton)
bmibaby (Birmingham, Cardiff, East Midlands, Manchester)
British Airways (London-Gatwick [seasonal], London-Heathrow)
operated by BA CityFlyer (London-City) [begins 15 December]
Brussels Airlines (Brussels)
Continental Airlines (Newark)
Darwin Airline (Cagliari [seasonal], Dubrovnik, Lugano, Olbia [seasonal])
easyJet (Belfast-International [seasonal], Berlin-Schönefeld, Birmingham [seasonal], Bournemouth [seasonal], Bristol, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow-International [seasonal], Liverpool, London-Gatwick, London-Luton, London-Stansted [seasonal], Manchester, Newcastle [seasonal])
easyJet Switzerland (Ajaccio, Alicante, Amsterdam, Asturias, Barcelona, Bordeaux, Bournemouth [seasonal], Brussels, Budapest, Cagliari [seasonal], Ibiza [seasonal], Las Palmas, Lisbon, London-Gatwick, Madrid, Malaga, Marrakech, Nantes, Naples, Nice, Olbia [seasonal], Palma de Mallorca [seasonal], Paris-Orly, Porto, Rome-Ciampino, Split, Stockholm-Arlanda)
EgyptAir (Cairo, Hurghada, Sharm el-Sheikh)
El Al Israel Airlines (Tel Aviv)
Edelweiss Air (Hurghada, Kos, Las Palmas, Pristina, Sharm el-Sheikh, Tenerife South)
Etihad Airways (Abu Dhabi)
Finnair (Helsinki)
Flybaboo (Athens, Biarritz, Bordeaux, Bucharest-Otopeni, Florence, Ibiza, Kiev-Boryspil, Lugano, Marseille, Naples, Nice, Olbia, Pristina, Rome-Fiumicino, Saint Tropez, Sofia, Tangier, Toulouse, Valencia, Venice, Vienna, Zagreb)
Flybe (Exeter, Isle Of Man, Jersey, Newquay, Norwich, Southampton)
Flyglobespan (Edinburgh)
Hello (airline) (Pristina)
Iberia (Madrid)
Iran Air (Tehran-Imam Khomeini)
Jet2.com (Leeds/Bradford)
Jet4you (Casablanca [begins November])
KLM (Amsterdam)
Kuwait Airways (Kuwait, Paris-Charles de Gaulle)
LOT Polish Airlines (Warsaw)
Lufthansa (Frankfurt)
Lufthansa Regional operated by Air Dolomiti (Munich)
Lufthansa Regional operated by Augsburg Airways (Munich)
Lufthansa Regional operated by Eurowings (Düsseldorf)
Lufthansa Regional operated by Lufthansa CityLine (Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Munich)
Luxair (Luxembourg)
Malév Hungarian Airlines (Budapest)
Middle East Airlines (Beirut)
Norwegian Air Shuttle (Oslo, Stockholm-Arlanda)
Qatar Airways (Doha)
Rossiya (St Petersburg) [seasonal]
Royal Air Maroc (Casablanca)
Royal Jordanian (Amman)
Saudi Arabian Airlines (Jeddah, Manchester, Riyadh)
Scandinavian Airlines System (Copenhagen, Stockholm-Arlanda)
Swiss International Air Lines (Athens, Barcelona, Bucharest-Otopeni, Budapest, Istanbul-Atatürk, Moscow-Domodedovo, New York-JFK, Zürich)
Swiss European Air Lines (London-City, Malaga, Manchester, Prague, Valencia, Zürich)
TAP Portugal (Lisbon, Porto)
Thomsonfly (Doncaster-Sheffield)
Transavia (Rotterdam)
Tunisair (Djerba, Monastir, Tunis)
Turkish Airlines (Istanbul-Atatürk)
United Airlines (Washington-Dulles) [begins 20 April][2]
Uzbekistan Airways (Tashkent)
Viking Airlines (London-Gatwick, Manchester

Happy Holidays!
Doug