Author Topic: Default tower remains  (Read 4173 times)

duggy35

Default tower remains
« on: June 06, 2016, 09:00:53 pm »
Hello Umberto,

The default tower is still visible after installing KMEM (see attached photo). KMEM is at the top of the scenery list. Reinstall doesn't fix this. I have FTX global installed on P3D v3.0. Is there something I can do to remove it?

Cheers

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Default tower remains
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 09:09:21 pm »
Whenever you find something duplicated in a scenery, it's never a problem of the scenery, and it's always a problem of a duplicated AFCAD or another scenery in conflict.

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner program to search for duplicates AFCADs:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/

duggy35

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 09:24:02 pm »
Thanks Umberto. I'll give it a go

tafische

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 04:48:23 pm »
Were you able to correct the problem?  I used the tool and still have a duplicate control tower.  I think it may be coming from the HD Airports (SE:DLC), but I am still digging.

oskar11

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 05:32:59 pm »
Hello,

I have insttalled KMEM in P3dV4 and have the same problem. ORBX AEC already disabled. ORBX NA and Global installed. All other SODE animations working perfect!
Any idea?

Best regards

Solved!!

« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 05:49:39 pm by oskar11 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 11:50:11 pm »
I can only repeat and confirm my previous post: whenever you find something duplicated in a scenery, it's never a problem of the scenery, and it's always a problem of a duplicated AFCAD or another scenery in conflict.

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner program to search for duplicates AFCADs:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/

Sometimes these cannot be found. A common source of conflicts are AFCAD installed with AI Traffic packages, which should be removed if an addon airport is used, because they are only supposed to enhance the default airport.