Author Topic: Size of the taxiways  (Read 6105 times)

Michel67

Size of the taxiways
« on: December 13, 2008, 12:42:27 am »
Hi,

First af all one word to the scenery: woaw! i'm getting addicted to your airports. May I express a wish: Rome Fiumicino ..... That's a great airport just sized for you!

Now the point: I'm using MyTraffic 5.1b from Aerosoft and I have a minor issue: no enough place to move without touching other planes (see pictures). Would it be possible for you fixe that?

Thanks in advance.

[attachment deleted by admin]

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Size of the taxiways
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 10:19:33 am »
Now the point: I'm using MyTraffic 5.1b from Aerosoft and I have a minor issue: no enough place to move without touching other planes (see pictures). Would it be possible for you fixe that?

The yellow taxiway lines are obviously at their real world positions, so is the rest of the airport, so there's nothing to fix. Your issue, seeing from the screenshots, is that you are using a large airplane in a place were is not supposed to be. Heavies usually park at the 17, 18 and 19 gates.

antoine.

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 01:19:29 pm »
Hello,
I'll also ad that for the last screen, the acft are not parked at the good place, they should be parked way firther in front, as you can see on this picture:
http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5752430&nseq=41

flo1981

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 11:28:34 pm »
Hello,
I've the same problem of AI traffic place, with MyTraffic.
Is there any mistake in AFCAD file?
for example, there are often 2-3 B747 at gates 22, 24 and 28!
so we haven't enough place to pass with an other aircraft...  ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 12:25:29 pm »
We are updating the AFCAD, several things were not right, like the 22-28 parkings radius being too large. The updated one will be available in the Hotfix area.