Author Topic: FSX Crashes Upon Loading After KMEM Install??  (Read 35580 times)

Tino

Re: FSX Crashes Upon Loading After KMEM Install??
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2016, 03:32:41 am »
Umberto, Sent you a PM.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2016, 03:33:55 am »
Umberto, attached is the SODE log.

I uninstalled KMEM and picked LGSS to download and install. I am still unable to get FSX to not crash a few seconds after it loads.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2016, 03:37:23 am »
A SODE log is not helpful. It's best if you PM me.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2016, 03:39:35 am »
A SODE log is not helpful. It's best if you PM me.

PM sent.

Vaynes

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2016, 04:02:26 am »
Installed KMEM as trial.  FSX started to crash.  Uninstalled KMEM, Addon Manager, SODE and Coualt.  Reinstalled Addon Manager now FSX crashes every time.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2016, 04:03:47 am »
Installed KMEM as trial.  FSX started to crash.  Uninstalled KMEM, Addon Manager, SODE and Coualt.  Reinstalled Addon Manager now FSX crashes every time.

I'm on a Teamviewer session with another user that had a crash on start, and it seems it went away after excluding from scanning the sim folder in Windows Defender. Or any other antivirus you might have.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2016, 04:12:38 am »
I uninstalled Addon Mgr and Couatl then ran the LSGG installer and was able to get into the sim, but after loading a flight I got a couatl error log attached.

Vaynes

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2016, 04:16:50 am »
I'm on a Teamviewer session with another user that had a crash on start, and it seems it went away after excluding from scanning the sim folder in Windows Defender. Or any other antivirus you might have.

Thanks for the quick reply.  Don't run Defender and FSX is already an exception to my A/V.  

I can load at JFK V2 on 31L but as soon as I start to roll and get close to the buildings it crashes. Same at KDEN (flightbeam) and same at Reno (no scenery).

Gilltech

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2016, 04:23:25 am »
I am having this same issue as well. But I did manage to see a pop up window that referenced an issue with FSUIPC. I just recently updated that program on my machine a couple of days back to the latest version available. I am not saying that is the issue, just offering as a possible clue as to a conflict between the two programs.

I also had an older version of SODE installed which the setup program said it would try to remove before installing a newer version.

I will try to prevent loading FSUIPC upon FSX start via the XML file or something similar and see if that corrects the issue.

I do not use any anti virus software and run the setup exe with the Run As Admin option.

Mark

DFWSupertrooper

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2016, 04:27:49 am »
After installing KMEM, I have had enormous trouble getting FSX to load my flight.  I got it to load to the airport once out of 19 attempts, soon crashing after trying to change the time of day to check out night scenery.  I've tried reinstalling KMEM, installing the stand-alone Addon Manager, restarting the PC, etc. 

Never had any troubles with other FSDT or FlightBeam airports before.

Also of note, every time I try to restart FSX I get the message telling me it's not activated, which I click through each time apparently successfully.

Message is a standard Windows 7 error dialogue that says: Microsoft Flight Simulator has stopped working.  A problem caused the program to stop working properly...  No codes or message ID are offered.

Anyone else seeing this error or something similar??

Thanks!

Update:  Tried uninstalling, deactivating my A/V, restart, download/install updated GSX, KMEM, and StandAlone Add-On Manager, and still CTD immediately after launching FSX.  Still cannot run FSX at ALL with KMEM installed!  As soon as I remove it, I can get in briefly but CTD before I can load my starting flight.  Have tried all suggested fixes thus far and still no workie...  :'(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2016, 04:33:38 am »
Still cannot run FSX at ALL with KMEM installed!  As soon as I remove it, I can get in briefly but CTD before I can load my starting flight

So if you still getting a CTD after you *remove* KMEM ?

Vaynes

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2016, 04:37:36 am »

That's happening to me also.  KMEM is not installed.

cmpbllsjc

• Beta tester
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2016, 04:38:14 am »
Still cannot run FSX at ALL with KMEM installed!  As soon as I remove it, I can get in briefly but CTD before I can load my starting flight

I know you weren't asking me but I am as well. Posted a log a few post up from the couatl crash.

DFWSupertrooper

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2016, 04:41:15 am »

Yes, after uninstalling...I could get farther but still CTD after loading the initial menu in FSX.  I know what you're gonna say, but I swear to all that is Holy, I never had ONE issue with GSX or any FSDT or FB airport before installing KMEM (and I've been using this setup since the release of KDFW), and now this issue out of nowhere (the only change was KMEM).  Should I uninstall GSX, KMEM, AND the Add-On Manager and see what happens?  Is there anything hanging back in there after I uninstall KMEM that won't clear the issue (something that gets left behind after removal)?  There HAS to be a simple solution somehow we're just not hitting on yet.

Wise87

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2016, 04:44:30 am »
Add me to the list as others have reported. My FSX is now all jacked up. Also getting Ezdok and FSUIPC errors.