Author Topic: GSX CONFLICT WITH ALTA(ENAT)  (Read 4138 times)

willemvdvyver

GSX CONFLICT WITH ALTA(ENAT)
« on: May 24, 2016, 02:20:13 pm »
I acquired ALTA (ENAT) and successfully installed it, during which process the request to upgrade SODE 1.2 to V1.3.1 appeared, which I allowed. When activating GSX at ALTA by CTRL F12, the airport scenery (buildings) disappeared. Done some research on the problem. I then uninstalled ALTA and reinstalled ALTA and the uninstalled SODE V1.3.1. and SODE V1.3.2 was installed and ALTA loaded. When activating GSX the menu appeared and I thought all solved. When activating a function i.e. Boarding, the airport building again disappeared. It appears that something in GSX is not compatible with SODE in ALTA. Any help would be appreciated. GSX is working fine in all other FSX default scenery or third party scenery i.e. Aerosoft or FlyTampa or NMG.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX CONFLICT WITH ALTA(ENAT)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 11:36:04 am »
There's nothing you can do about this now, other than waiting for the upcoming GSX update with SODE integration. Also, unrelated to SODE, you couldn't use GSX at Alta, since it uses a non-standard elevation, so the GSX vehicles would not appear anyway.

The upcoming GSX update will solve BOTH issues, SODE integration AND support for airports with non-standard ways to handle elevations.

jgoggi

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 08:03:32 pm »
Upcoming= how long more or less?  ;D
James Goggi

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 09:49:21 am »
Upcoming= how long more or less? 

The update is ready, but we are waiting for the next update from SODE: you ( meaning users, in general ) have asked for moving wheels on jetways, so they are coming...

oskar11

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 05:51:21 pm »
Hello,
update Sode v1.3.3 is released.

Regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 06:12:21 pm »
update Sode v1.3.3 is released.

We are obviously aware of it. This means the GSX update is not far.