Author Topic: GSX not lauching in P3D v3.2 JFK v2  (Read 3927 times)

karondefranc

GSX not lauching in P3D v3.2 JFK v2
« on: May 21, 2016, 06:21:27 pm »
Hi,

I'm having a trouble to launch GSX for any tasks (deboarding, catering, pushing back, etc.) at certain terminals and gates. For example gates 8XX are all working, but gates 4XX are not. Attached is an example of what happens, when I press ctrl+f12, and select a task, i.e deboarding.

I tried to customize the parking, but it seems like the malfunctioned gates do not have any data defined.

Any idea for help? Much appreciated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX not lauching in P3D v3.2 JFK v2
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 08:55:19 am »
I'm not sure what your screenshot indicates. Do you see an "empty" menu ?

karondefranc

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 04:33:25 am »
Correct. At the games with problems, an empty menu shows up and then nothing will take place.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 06:55:22 am »
Correct. At the games with problems, an empty menu shows up and then nothing will take place.

Then it's nothing that has anything to do with any of our products, and there's a problem with your P3D installation. Have you installed P3D using the Full installer ? If you used only the "Client" installer, all menus won't work, that's a known P3D installation bug.

yayayilbx

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 08:39:31 am »
I have installed P3D using the full installer but I have the same problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 09:49:43 am »
I have installed P3D using the full installer but I have the same problem.

I'm sorry, but I cannot reproduce the problem and, everybody that reported a problem with the in-game menu so far, always fixed it by installing the Content or the Full installer.

However, your problem is a bit different, because you DO have a menu, although it's empty. The menu is of course handled entirely by the sim, so if the text is missing, it's surely nothing that has anything to do with any of our products.

Do you have other 3rd party apps that are supposed to display an in-game menu ? Do they work ?