Author Topic: Error LFBD (FranceVFR) - couatl crash  (Read 2243 times)

walter1158

Error LFBD (FranceVFR) - couatl crash
« on: May 09, 2016, 06:46:43 pm »
Hi, ..
have a GSX crash at FranceVFR Airport LFBD (Bordeaux) - GATE C3.
Error Message please see below..!

I scan all the Threads cause this Theme and the only explanation i have is that it have to do with the Afcad-File.

Indeed.. ADE shows dozens of errors e.g. unconnected Parkings - but FranceVFR Support says me:
..can't find unconnected parking at Gate C3 dispite ADE detection!!

Please for support, Thanks!!

Walter

In Attachment: LFBD Afcad!

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\pushBack.py", line 343, in do
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\pushBack.py", line 313, in makeRegularPath
IndexError: pop from empty list
{'Airport': 'LFBD', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Gate C 3', 'User Pos': (44.829596912474315, -0.7025300028568476, 53.9548 m, 3.35476 m, 31.34946723050712)}

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Error LFBD (FranceVFR) - couatl crash
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 10:09:56 am »
Indeed.. ADE shows dozens of errors e.g. unconnected Parkings - but FranceVFR Support says me:
..can't find unconnected parking at Gate C3 dispite ADE detection!!

Fact the ADE finds many unconnected parkings clearly indicates the AFCAD has many faults. Even if YOUR plane was at C3, doesn't mean that faults in other parking won't affect C3, because some service vehicles, if the AFCAD doesn't have a proper parking of the "vehicle" kind (which might considered another mistake, even if GSX can deal with it), will start from a random parking nearby and if THAT one is unconnected, GSX will not be able to find a proper path to reach your plane.

So, it's clearly a problematic scenery. Next GSX version will just skip all these faulty parkings, instead of generating an error, but of course you still won't be able to use them. The real solution is to FIX the AFCAD.