Author Topic: Baggage Number Config?  (Read 4980 times)

bigs

Baggage Number Config?
« on: May 09, 2016, 06:56:44 am »
Is there anyway I can edit the car and vehicles to where I can have a more realistic number of bags for example have 20 runs of bags for 500 passengers?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Baggage Number Config?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 03:23:16 pm »
No, there isn't, since they are all pre-animated. The number of car and vehicles IS already related to the number of passenger s, but it's not "realistic", because nobody would want to stare on screen looking at bags loading for 30 minutes so, everything is scaled down.

bigs

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 10:56:56 pm »
I wouldn't go far as say no one wants it. Remember that some of us like realism and we go as far as having a realistic startup sequence that takes HOURS to plan our trip into the autopilot. Is it possible just to add a option for us diehard realism fans?

bigs

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 11:02:48 pm »
Me and my friends have even made our passenger unloading time up to where it takes 15 minutes to unboard a 500 passenger plane

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 10:03:17 am »
Is it possible just to add a option for us diehard realism fans?

As I've said, the number of bags is related to the animations, which are fixed and cannot be controlled by a parameter. The only possible option might be having the baggage cars doing several trips, which has been discussed already as a possible new feature in a future version.

bigs

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 07:49:44 pm »
Is it possible just to add a option for us diehard realism fans?

As I've said, the number of bags is related to the animations, which are fixed and cannot be controlled by a parameter. The only possible option might be having the baggage cars doing several trips, which has been discussed already as a possible new feature in a future version.

That is what i'm suggesting, that and adding the number of actual trailers, im not recommending more baggage on one car as I understanding that would be a animation issue.