Author Topic: Airport Customization  (Read 2535 times)

wemaec

Airport Customization
« on: May 06, 2016, 08:37:34 am »
Since new installation, the manager has a stange behaivor. Customizing the airport w'ont work. Pusback is not selectable, Baggage Loader is not selectable. GSX installation is o.k. Airport is o.k.
Tested with Airport ZürichX by fsdt, Airplane Standard Microsoft Airbus. Any solution?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airport Customization
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 10:36:03 am »
Since new installation, the manager has a stange behaivor.

The Addon manager doesn't have anything to do with this

Customizing the airport w'ont work. Pusback is not selectable, Baggage Loader is not selectable

Please clarify what do you mean with this. Not selectable in GSX normal operation, or not selectable in the editor.

wemaec

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 09:16:29 am »
FSX Acc. is running, Mirosoft's Airbus stand's on Apron (cold and dark) LSZH. Over Add-Ons i start GSX / Customizing Airport.
The GSX Customization shows up with all the datas of Gate G 3. Now i would like to change the Pushback direction, but it does not work, the
input window can not be changed to a direction, with the arrow on the input field the color changes to blue but the NONE can not be changed to BOTH or oder directions.
The same happens with the Window Front and Rear Baggage Loader, they stay on ANY TYPE.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2016, 03:42:41 pm »
I can only say I cannot replicate the problem, and nobody ever reported it.

I assume you use the CURRENT GSX version. If you don't know or are not sure, download the FULL GSX installer now, and install that one.