Author Topic: Help with Activation  (Read 13468 times)

Juergen2

Help with Activation
« on: August 22, 2016, 09:16:29 pm »
Just downloaded and purchased Chicago O'Hare Airport scenery. I installed (run o'hare setup.exe), but can't figure out how to validate the purchase. Have a printed serial number.
Thanks

Juergen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Help with Activation
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 10:01:20 pm »
As you purchase receipt (and the fsdt installation guide too) says, you activate the Serial Number using the "Register Serial" function from the Addon Manager menu, inside the sim.

Juergen2

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 10:43:12 am »
Hallo,
I got it. It was on the purchase e-mail. Not much of an installation procedure description, but it installed automatically. But you have to launch a flight to get to the addon manager and register the product. Took me a bit to figure that out (would be nice to have a oneliner in the discriprion e-mail (launch flight sim; launch a flight..)
Thanks for help
Juergen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 01:21:33 pm »
I got it. It was on the purchase e-mail. Not much of an installation procedure description

The complete description is in the Installation Guide, the file named "fsdt_install_guide.pdf", which every manual of every product refers to, that is installed in the fsdreamteam folder under the main sim folder.

Juergen2

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 10:05:40 pm »
Hallo Umberto,
I found the file and placed it on the desktop for future installs.
Juergen ;D