Author Topic: FSDT Give Away  (Read 12833 times)

AAL5426

FSDT Give Away
« on: April 26, 2016, 10:41:46 pm »
Hello I am curious on some legal issues at the matter, I am a streamer and have been able to set up some give aways and have "BonusMiles" set up for my viewers and once they get enough Bonus Miles would they be able to redeem their miles for a product from you guys  provided by myself? If I have purchased your products would I be able to legally do give aways or is that a No No? Lol I wanted to ask before I got in trouble with the law and have some serious issues.. If there is a deal we can work out to help me make this happen for my viewers that would be awesome as well!

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: FSDT Give Away
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2016, 02:16:41 pm »
You would have to purchase it on behalf of the recipient, using their name, address, and email address.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT Give Away
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 10:10:35 am »
I don't think it's a good idea. We don't the sales directly (you are purchasing from Esellerate), so I cannot say for sure if there are security checks when purchasing using name/address detail of a person, with the payment of another one.

And think about other potential issues like sales taxes: the person you want to give the product might reside in a different country, with sales taxes/VAT at different rates, so it will be quickly a big mess.

So, in general, this is not going to work very well. I suggest to contact us in private.